Xilinalis replied

295 weeks ago

Nazis At The Center Of The Earth Full Movie Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Researchers in Antarctica are abducted by a team of masked storm troopers. They are dragged deep underground to a hidden continent in the center of the earth. Here Nazi survivors, their bodies a horrifying patchwork of decaying and regenerated flesh, are planning for the revival of the Third Reich.
i would have given this film minus stars if id have been able!!!!!!, it is without doubt thee worst film i have ever seen (and I've seen sharktopuss). please i implore you don't even think of watching this atrocity to film. on a brighter note the effects are terrible and the research department has for some reason in 1945 got Joseph mengele as an old man??????? back to the effects cardboard planes, blue fire & and arctic drillers that don't look where or what there drilling into makes for a shocking movie among a long list of other failures. and please don't even get me started on Jake Buseys acting ability. all in all id give it -55/10
Hard to imagine selling this movie to a bunch of Hollywood film executives. No idea why they called it &quot;…at the center of the earth,&quot; as it cheapens the movie and, in no way takes place at the center of the earth. Lots of &quot;lost&quot; history here, including the &quot;hollow earth&quot; theory, NAZI bases in Antarctica, NAZI UFOs, etc. <br/><br/>Very uneven production values. The gore is very realistic; however, the cyborg is unbelievably bad in some scenes. Continuity in some of the action scenes is also pretty bad, particularly with the cyborg. The nudity, albeit brief, is pretty gratuitous and the abortion without anesthesia and the &quot;zombie-like&quot; rape is downright distasteful.<br/><br/>Sound and photography are excellent. If you can handle the more gamy elements of the movie, you should give it a watch. I give &quot;NAZIs at the Center of the Earth&quot; a weak &quot;6&quot;.

646f9e108c
Percentage full movie hd 1080p downloadAngamaly Diaries tamil dubbed movie free downloadWake Island movie download in mp4Fate in hindi free downloadColor of Anger full movie free downloadCh denji mashin Borutesu Faibu in hindi downloadtamil movie Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 4: The Mutant Agenda free downloadMe, Sarah + Dad movie download in mp4Blazing Transfer Students full movie download in hindiIt's How You Play the Game full movie hd 1080p download
Please log in to post a reply.